Why Shipshape IT is The Top-Rated Managed IT Services Provider in DC?
Assess Your IT Services & Reduce Your Risk.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has resulted in an abrupt rise in cyberattacks on small businesses. If you haven’t reviewed your cybersecurity posture in 2020, it’s well past time.
Due Diligence & Clearly Defined Deliverables: IT Support Requirements Assessment.
Through mature processes and meticulous due diligence, clients benefit from consistent rapid response and zero hourly billing/upcharges, all without the risk of long-term contracts. This due diligence process begins with Shipshape IT’s Support Requirements Assessment.
This assessment is performed by senior technical staff, at our expense, for qualified prospects.
- Redundant Data Backup & Disaster Recovery Services, customized to your regulatory or risk management preference/policy.
- Best practices and security standards to keep pace with evolving cyberthreats, i.e, encrypted workstations, email security, multi-factor authentication & staff training.
- Your resources will be organized and managed within the Shipshape IT Portal, your secured, web-based system/process documentation and executive dashboard.
- Proper anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-SPAM solutions, that are managed with centralized administration and tracking, as part of your White Glove IT Support.
- Internet Security Awareness Training (ISAT) to equip employees to protect your business assets from loss or harm.
- Expert advice on policies and procedures to protect your valuable data.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) to prevent exfiltration of sensitive data, either accidentally or maliciously.
- Unlimited On-Site Support for you and your staff.
Portal: Your Job Made Easier
Portal is Shipshape IT’s spinal cord for IT operations management and the (often neglected) administrative and logistical elements of IT service delivery.